FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY.
- Always follow the Manufacturer’s Safety Guidelines.
- Always make sure to read and understand the user’s/manufacturers’ guidelines and recommendations for hassle-free operations.
- Contact customer care if your device was not delivered with the user’s manual instructions.
KEEP THE DEVICES AWAY FROM THE REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS
Do not proceed to function the device with a damaged or wet battery.
- Replace the batteries at the earliest if you have noticed any sign of damage, deterioration or wetness in the batteries.
- Contact the manufacturer if your device gets damaged.
- Examine the battery for any visible damage, including the damage to the insulation jacket at the battery’s outer layer.
- NEVER DISCARD THE INSULATION LAYER ON A BATTERY
- REFRAIN FROM USING A BATTERY WITHOUT AN INSULATION JACKET
Never Use The Wrong Battery
- Never use new and old batteries together.
- Only use batteries that are compatible with your device.
- Do not use batteries of different brands.
- Refrain from using batteries with various charge levels.
- Replace the whole set of batteries if you are planning on changing them.
- Never use batteries with non-identical mAH ratings.
- Make sure to use the right kind of battery compatible with the device.
Never Store Loose Batteries in your pocket
- Always use a case to store batteries to prevent them from contacting metal objects.
- Make sure to place the batteries away from the keys and coins in your pocket.
Never expose batteries to extreme temperatures.
- Always keep the devices away from direct sunlight.
- Never keep vape Dubai devices in your car.
- Also, never expose your vape devices to extremely cold temperatures.
Never use the wrong charger to charge your vaping device.
- Never use a tablet or mobile charger.
- Always use the charger that you received with the device.
- Make sure to charge your vape device on a clean and flat surface that cannot catch fire.
- Charge your vape device in a visible place.
- Never leave the vape device unattended.
Always insert the batteries into the right poles
- Comply with the user’s markings for the precise polarity (+ / -).
- Installing the batteries in the wrong way can cause injury to the user.
Do not disable any safety features